Patient Centered Medical Home
Our facilities and providers are accessible through extended office hours, minimized wait times, same-day appointments, weekend hours, on-call providers, and a patient portal. We provide quality, safe, evidence-based care using shared provider communication and top provider performance that empowers the patient and supports them in self-management.
Our Responsibilities to You
- To listen to your questions and concerns and to explain disease, treatment, and results in a patient centered manner.
- To coordinate your overall care, sending you to specialists we know and trust.
- To provide you with access to same day appointments when you need it.
- To provide instruction on how to get the care you need when the office is not open.
- To provide clear instructions about your treatment goals and upcoming appointment information.
- To ask questions and be active in your own care.
- To provide your health history and any changes that may occur.
- To inform us whenever you utilize another healthcare system such as a specialist, emergency department, or are admitted to a hospital.
- To have a clear understanding about your treatment goals and overall health.