HOMETOWN Health Center Employment
Come Join Our Team!
There are a variety of career opportunities within the HHC Team. Scroll down for career opportunities.
HHC is a Federally Qualified Health Center That has an excellent compensation and benefits package, including:
- Employer paid health, dental, short and long-term disability, life and AD&D insurances.
- 401K plan, up to 5% matching employer contribution after 5 months of employment.
- Generous vacation and sick time.
- 1 Week paid continuing medical education time.
- $3,000 per year to use for continuing medical education
- $1,000 per year for dues and subscriptions
- Licensure and DEA fees paid for by employer
- Incentives for meeting set benchmarks
If you would like to work with an organization that values its employees, offers competitive wages as well as a comprehensive benefits package and a flexible work schedule, we want to speak with you!
For up-to-date information regarding current openings within HHC, please go to www.jobsinme.com.
Please click on the position below for a job description. Apply at HHC by sending resumes and cover letters to:
Kelly Hansen-Gay, Human Resources Generalist
HOMETOWN Health Center
118 Moosehead Trail, Suite 5, Newport, ME 04953
Or apply at www.jobsinme.com.